A highly talented Architect with over 30 years experience executing projects - planning, designing, detailing and coordinating with multi-disciplinary teams. Great familiarity with local building codes and other regulatory framework dealing with the built environment. Have completed several LEED certified projects, achieving LEED Gold and LEED Silver certifications. Remarkable expertise in client servicing, contract negotiations, preparation of design documents, zoning and planning issues, cost estimating, budget preparation, tracking project performance and monitoring the team dynamics. A dedicated, goal oriented professional with progressive responsibilities on a broad range of residential, commercial, industrial, educational, institutional and military projects in corporate, government and A/E firm settings.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Cincinnati
- Associate in Arts, University of Cincinnati
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Architect, State of Ohio
- Architect, Commonwealth of Kentucky
- LEED Green Associate
Skills and Abilities
- Able to manage projects and project teams. Able to interpret recommendations from team members and to complete tasks independently or delegate tasks through clear and concise communication to subordinate team members. Able to manage man-hour and construction budget estimates.
- Solid organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with clients and outside consultants to communicate the impact of design alternatives; negotiate agreements with outside design consultants and construction contractors.
- Ability to provide over-arching results, recommendations, and documentation.
- Excellent understanding of Architectural and Engineering codes. Familiarity with commonly utilized calculation and compliance software/techniques relevant to job function.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers, CADD systems and software to effectively produce construction design, documents, specifications and schedules. Software proficiency includes AutoCAD, MicroStation, Microsoft Word, Excel and Project software programs. Able to produce specifications using several computerized specification programs including AIA MasterSpec.